Monday, June 1, 2009

PB cookies



I’m making these for a friend who is watching our little gatos while we are out of town. I love how pretty peanut butter cookies look when you mash them with the back of your fork before they bake.

I used this recipe.


In other news, tomorrow I'm interviewing for a summer job making jewelry. I feel like I'm in high school! Too bad the company that hired me to teach the ACT isn't getting much work...so few clients paying megabucks for their kids to improve their test scores?


4 comments:

  1. I was treated to one -- one -- sample cookie when I got home. Super terrific! Baking envy for the friend that gets these tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I love PB cookies! Yours are gorgeous - their fork-marks are perfect!!

    The jewelry making job sounds like so much fun!! Way cool! Summer jobs should be fun, I think... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friends that received the PB cookies LOVED them!! We are enjoying the peanut-licious treats and we didn't share any with Chief. . .though I know he wanted some :P

    ReplyDelete