Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Usual Breakfast, How I've Missed You


Grapes. Pineapple. Banana Slices. Wheat Germ. Oikos (organic) Greek Yogurt. A drizzle of honey. And....drumroll...a bit of coffee with soymilk.

Hi guys, I haven't seen you in weeks. Instead I've been gorging myself on egg sandwiches, waffles and muffins (hi, carbs). But today you're back. Or maybe I'm back (no pregnancy-induced nausea this morning!). So hello again fruit and dairy food groups, my old friends. Cheers to healthy breakfasts.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey equals pure heaven... I'm in raptures imagining... I think I need to run to the store to replenish our supply of Greek Yogurt IMMEDIATELY... :-)

    I'm so glad your tummy is feeling better! Yay for no morning nausea!

    ReplyDelete