Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday cookies


Yesterday was a fun day. My brother came to town a few days ago so we sat around decorating these cookies for a while yesterday, using M&Ms, spice drops, sprinkles and frosting. Then we ate copious amounts of food: glazed carrots, tons of cheese, crackers and melon, green beans, my Mac and Cheese, and even red velvet cake.

So this morning I woke up and made something fairly healthy: I took a dollop of Oikos greek yogurt, a handful of frozen berries, a splash of vanilla soymilk, 1 T of wheat germ, and 1 t of honey and blended it together. I drank it so fast I didn't get to take a picture of it. Then Chief the cat finished off the remnants.

Today's plans: Movies and Chinese food!

2 comments:

  1. Yum. Thanks for the cookies. I ate both of them later last night. Yes, after all that great Chinese!

    ReplyDelete