Sunday, November 1, 2009

Breakfast


My husband would never go near this, but I love it:

1/2 toasted wheat bagel
Philadelphia cream cheese
Slices of tomato, cucumber and avocado
Egg salad: one hard boiled egg with Miracle Whip and relish

So good. Protein, calcium, carbs, healthy fats, and veggies. Not a bad way to start a Sunday.

p.s. My cousins had the cutest, most creative vegetarian Halloween snacks at their party last night -- I'll try to get some photos from them to show off their work!

4 comments:

  1. YUM!!! You just described my dream breakfast! :-)

    I'm eagerly awaiting the veggie Halloween treats... :-)

    and I'm eagerly awaiting seeing you soooon!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too lady! And wow, you were up at 4:18 commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds to be a great breakfast! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting Karine. And what a lovely blog you have! I will have to try the apple brussel sprouts.

    ReplyDelete