Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deviled Eggs

Some of my friends think eggs are gross. I've always been one to eat eggs, however. I guess this makes me a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Tonight I made a couple deviled eggs, boiling them, then mashing up the yolks with mined onion, spicy dijon mustard, and salt and pepper. I'd have added sour cream if we had some. I don't like or use mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. Mustard, on the other hand, is a giant love of mine. The other day I asked Jake what condiment he would use if he could only use one for the rest of his life: ketchup or mustard. He said ketchup; I couldn't go without mustard.

Deviled eggs: So simple. So full of protein. Voila:

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, we adore deviled eggs... They're one of Zach's favorite foods... :-) I love them too - especially just like you fixed them, with spicy mustard! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete