Monday, February 1, 2010

A Very Exciting Dinner:)

Phew, what a day it has been. We woke up and drove to the doctor's office for our 20-week ultrasound. Gosh, I was anxious - I could barely sleep.

Thank goodness, everything seems to be going really well. The baby is currently 10 ounces and 10 inches long and looks to be perfectly healthy. What can I say other than we just feel so blessed.

Annnd we waited all day, working and wondering -- excruciating -- and then went out to dinner around 6:30 p.m. Over an appetizer and cranberry juice, we opened an envelope with a photo the ultrasound technician had typed on: "I'm a girl!" So sweet.

Hooray:)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! A baby girl!! A little Jamie!! :-) I'm sooooo happy for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jamie that's so exiting. Just think of all the adorable bows you'll be able to put in her hair. I hope you're feeling well. What an exciting day for you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you! We're so excited and awed by the whole experience:)

    ReplyDelete