Friday, February 5, 2010

Nectarine/Pineapple/Berry Breakfast Shake


I woke up at 5:45 a.m. today thinking about a breakfast shake. Luckily I fell back to sleep. But the desire did not wane.

So I made this:
1/2 plain yogurt single serving (I prefer Stonyfield)
a splash of vanilla soy milk
1-2 slices of fresh pineapple
1 nectarine (chopped)
about 1/2 c of frozen berries (I use a strawberry/blueberry/raspberry mixture)
1/2 t of honey
1 T of wheat germ
ice

Voila!

And here is an update on our nursery, too:)

Blue! Our building's handyman told me, "Jamie, didn't you know blue is a boy's color?" I guess I didn't see "male" on the can of paint when I picked it out;)

2 comments:

  1. OOoh, such a yummy, beautiful shake!! I looooove the nursery color, too - SO gorgeous! Silly handyman - it's a perfect girl color too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. I hope you are feeling good these days -- feeling better anyway. miss you!

    ReplyDelete