Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Golden Raisin Muffins



Gosh, I've been running around like a crazy person lately. Or so I've felt. In the past couple weeks I got a flat tire, my computer broke, our vet said something seemed wrong with our beloved cat, and I started a new job and a new semester. So of course I caught a cold. Things are now getting a lot better. Our vet changed his mind after more blood tests. The tire is fixed. The computer isn't, but I now have a new attachment to Jake's work computer. And as for the cold, well, who cares.

So I baked! These. I only made one change, adding grated lemon instead of grated orange (no oranges, sad). They're yummy. And pretty easy.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, such a gorgeous photo... Muffin gloriousness!

    I'm so sorry about your cold and all the rough stuff you've been through recently! Poor you! I'm so glad your kitty is OK... and I'm so glad you were able to relax with some baking... :-) The healing properties of baking are amazing, no? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. YES isn't baking healing? So is Amy's vegan chicken noodle soup. And tea with honey and lemon.

    ReplyDelete