Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walnut Brownies with Frosting

Lately, it feels as though I should rename this blog She Bakes Brownies or something. Here I am again baking brownies using Hershey's recipes. I thought I'd get snazzy by adding red sprinkles to the frosting today.

In other news, our "nursery" looks less and less like a gross junk room these days. We've removed two pieces of furniture, piles of papers and books and it's beginning to look like we're almost ready to paint! Check out a corner view:

Also, my mother just snapped this photo -- here is me at almost 19 weeks:

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, you're so gorgeous! Hooray for 19 weeks! :-) The progress on the nursery is so impressive - it's such a beautiful, light-filled space!

    I'm dreaming of brownies now... :-) Your addition of the red sprinkles is too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete