Friday, July 29, 2011

Whole Wheat Tagliolini and Ice Cream Cake

Last weekend I felt ambitious in the kitchen and made this healthy, fresh, time-consuming recipe, Whole Wheat Tagliolini from Cooking Light.

We've also been making this very, very easy ice cream cake recipe from Real Simple. Both dishes go quickly in this household.

In other news, while I haven't been good about taking photos of food lately, my friends and I are pretty good at capturing my daughter in action. So here are a few photos of our summer:

2 comments:

  1. Jamie she is beautiful. You mom mentioned she was going to send me some photos but never did. How precious! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading, Vicki! I don't post too often these days, but it's so nice to think of you checking out the blog. Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete